Sunday, January 28, 2018

battleblock theater shit (variety w/ mi hermano)


gIMME giMME my block now Trihard


i luv it when u sit on my face


my block now Trihard


(i'm the one holding the golden hatty hat btw)
i loOK so fUCking cOOl hAHAA


wanna join our threesome down here? it's not incest if you don't want it to be ;)


you'll never catch me krabs not when i shift into M A X I M U M   O V E R D R I V E
Image result for you'll never catch me krabs not when i shift into maximum overdrive gif
                                                                H Y A  H

the fUCKING frOG is stUCk on the ceiling. it just keeps running (??big froggy boi with big plans?) it's not blowing up. it's actually not blowing up.
Image result for whats happening scream

and ye that's bout it
mayb i'll have more  de tailed posts but i'm lazy as shit so yea

No comments:

Post a Comment