Sunday, March 4, 2018

life is strange parte 1

52 minutes worth of playing this game and i gotta admit bois

it's actually good.


choose wisely my ass

i do this my way cus im beta asf



so this bitch is literally in the middle of nowhere in a fuckin' storm

hoe where are ya parents at


this scene was monkaS


are u fucking kidding me? really

this was a dream lol

thanks for making me piss my pants for the last few cutscenes devs



this teacher sounds and looks hot. video game dream husbando.

KappaPride

but his stupid ass lectures bored the fk out of me


right here bois,

right fuckin' here he mentioned how he was gonna put us in some sort of creepy ass room

it went from damn hot teacher to yea what the fuck

lol he still hot tho but he's freakin me out


0HH hehe im so tumblr

u serious?

your gonna submit this fuckin photo?

i reckon legit everyone else in your class is gonna submit some tumblr shit crap as well

be more creative smh

this shit is annoying to see already in 2018



selfie is a dumb word

he right he right

if you guys use that word, y'all are prob even more of a beta than i am LUL



this victoria bitch is annoying, in her voice, her looks

she looks like a white version of pokimane yuck

get the fuck outta here you know it all egirl

tryna out smart everyone, thinking your hot shit around here

vuck you fictoria

No comments:

Post a Comment